Brandy's Writers Cramp

I write ... therefore, I am. These works will be fictional, slightly non-fictional or ... thought provoking. Enjoy!!

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Rich Or Poor


What is a Rich Man?

By B.D. Adams
©2017

H
ow can you meet a rich man? I don’t know.
   One woman, I met a long time ago said, “You have to think rich.”
   “Think rich? Like, think about gold and diamonds?” I wanted to verify.
   “No, silly. It’s just a metaphor,” she said.
   I was impressed at her word usage.
   “Like going to polo matches or to art museums?” I asked.
   She gave me a quizzical expression. I understood.
   In my mind, how you live your life would determine if you were rich or not. Money and wealth can be some of it, but the way a life is carried out might be the biggest definition!
   Don’t get me wrong. Financial wealth is not to be sneezed at. That is freedom. That is the difference between hamburgers and lobsters (or any other analogy).
   I understand the idea of “Think Rich.” A woman should dress to impress with that idea. To look rich is as important as the thinking part. Wear silk or cashmere, Chanel or Ralph Lauren! Personally, I love the feel of silk.
   And wear only real jewels – real diamonds, sapphires, and emeralds. The choice of perfume is important, as well.
   Stay away from K-Mart or Walmart. Hey, I shop at those stores, but then I’m not trying to snag a rich man.
   Of course, honesty and communication would be a plus, no matter if the man is rich or not. Those qualities should be paramount!
   What kind of man do I have? I have a man who is honest, communicates very well, and truly loves me. In other words, I have a rich man!!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home